Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being a Registered Dietitian

To become an RD, it is an eventful journey - ups & downs, filled with competition and many disuccsions that will make you hungry. But I am glad that I completed this journey and now have 6 years of University education behind me with a variety of amazing nutrition education experiences. I love what I do, mostly because I am helping people to reach their health and weight loss goals.

My approach is simple & effective. Assess the diet, discover obstacles and problematic eating behaviours and ask the client what they think is the best strategy for them. I encourage and coach people to a place where they feel good & healthy again.


Today I was very flattered to read a cool blog post about someone's journey, that gave me a pat on the back and the encouragement to keep going. The Dietitian I am, my approach & how I can help people on the quest for success ... gives me the motivation to keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks Paul.

http://paulknowlesblog.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment