Noodle bowl with stir-fry vegetables, tempeh, and fresh vegetables
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp dried chili flakes
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 green onions, diced
1 large yellow zucchini, sliced
2 cups broccoli
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 block Tempeh, diced
1 package soba noodles or rice noodles
fresh diced tomatoes, avocado and sprouts
1. Add both oils, chili, garlic and onion to pan. Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add zucchini and broccoli. Saute on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, soy sauce, vinegar and tempeh. Saute for another 2 to 3 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked and tempeh is warmed.
4. Meanwhile, cook noodles as per package directions.
5. Portion bowls with cooked noodles on bottom and top with stir-fry vegetables & tempeh. Add diced tomatoes, avocado & fresh sprouts for a truly "fresh" noodle bowl.
***NOTE: You can substitute other vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, red peppers, etc.) that you enjoy in stir-fry for the vegetables listed.
Much Love & Good Eating,